There are times when people experience difficulties in life. These difficulties may be the result of loss, sudden life change, anxiety, depression, or unsatisfying relationship. To help them understand these difficulties, a counseling session is deemed necessary.
MindPro’s basic premise lies on the idea that people have both internal and external resources that if well facilitated, would lead to a solution to their problems.
In the counseling session, our goal is to acknowledge the different competencies of the clients as unique. Clients will be helped to discover their gifts as these will be helpful in promoting their psychological wellness.
Types of Counseling Offered:
In psychotherapy, both the client and the therapist will create a joint venture for effective change. The therapist will facilitate healing through a process of genuine dialogue with their clients.
In MindPro, we provide both short-and long-term psychotherapy. Our specialties include cognitive-behavioral, Psychodynamic/Interpersonal, and integrative approaches to psychotherapy.
We provide counseling and psychotherapy services for a wide spectrum of problems and age ranges.
- Adult children of alcoholics
- Addiction (gambling, alcohol, drugs, smoking, food, internet, sex)
- Behavioral problems of children
- Family difficulties
- LGBT issues
- Incest survivor issues
- Life transitions
- Parenting issues
- Professional development
- Relationship difficulties
- Self-esteem issues
- Retirement adjustment
Psychological testing is a service sought by most people to identify their strengths and areas of themselves that need improvement. A psychological test is used as a technique to quantify behavior. It is also used to aid people in understanding and predicting behaviors.
We offer PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING for:
- Teachers and Office Personnel for;
- Applicants for the following positions:
- Rank and file
Psychological Profile is needed to have enough background of the people in your school or organization. Test results would help the administration/management create programs for those who have special needs. It also helps in designing student/teacher/employee development programs to improve academic/work performance.
In psychological assessment, psychology-related data are gathered and integrated for the purpose of making a psychological evaluation which is accomplished through a variety of tools, including tests, projective tests, clinical interview, and other psychological assessment tools.
Full psychological evaluation are performed to assess diverse psychological functions of an individual including cognitive abilities, aptitudes, personality characteristics, attitudes, values, interests, emotions and motivations, among others, in support of psychological counseling, psychotherapy, and other psychological interventions.
The psychological assessments we already conducted are for:
- Child custody
- Nullity of marriage
MindPro Psychological Services is also an educational center which offers training and seminars to different groups of people to address certain personal or work-related issues. The approach used is simple, direct, and practical which people from all walks of life can understand.
The training and seminars we give to our clientele are the following:
Teambuilding Sessions that:
- Enhance self-knowledge
- Facilitate self-disclosure
- Promote effective feedbacking
- Strengthen group cohesiveness and camaraderie
Company retreat and spiritual enrichment
Human Resource Management Workshops:
- Acquisition, Selection, and Placement of Employees
- Training and Development
- Organizational Management
- Employee discipline
- Labor Standards and Labor Relations
- Handling Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Trainers Training
- Effective Presentation
- Formulation of Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Program Designing
Personality and Capacity Building Workshops:
- The Solution-Focused in Dealing with Depression
- Practical Guide in Dealing with Difficult People
- Work-Life Balance
- Inner Strength
- Effective Parenting
- Parenting Toolkit
- Orchestrating Human Behavior
- Stress and Anger management
- Change Management
- Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
Leadership Skill Enhancement
Services Inquiry Form
- Room 204-B, Jose R. Martinez Building, Osmeña Blvd, Cebu City beside Virginia Food Corporation (old PhilAm Life Bldg.) and near PLDT Jones
- 8:00AM – 12:00NN & 1:00PM – 5:00PM Monday-Saturday