Practical Parenting Strategies in the 21st Century
Parents wonder why their discipline strategies sometimes work and sometimes don’t. They find themselves disciplining their children in ways that they don’t feel good in their heart. They wonder if their methods are effective. This enlightening session helps parents understand what makes discipline effective and why some common discipline practices are unhelpful in the long run. Parents will gain insight into why children misbehave and how best to meet their emotional needs.
- Gain insight into why children misbehave.
- Realize why some disciplining strategies don’t work.
- Learn practical positive parenting tips.
- Connecting with your child, preventing misbehavior, and gaining cooperation
- Setting limits effectively
- Disciplining without yelling; getting results without punishment
- Using logical consequences effectively
- Encouraging responsibility
- Feeling calmer and enjoying being a parent
- Understanding behaviours of Children and Parents
- Recognizing Problematic Behaviours
- Practical Parenting Strategies that produce positive result
Who Should attend:
Parents, Grand Parents, Guardian and Teacher.
Regular Rate(walk in) and Discounts:
|Early Bird Registration||Walk-in Registration||Group (5 or more)|
|₱488||₱688||₱388 per person|
- Workshop is inclusive of handouts, Certificate of Appreciation, Lunch, Snacks, & Drinks.
- Registration is Required.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 7 days before the workshop date.
- Payment can be deposited to MindPro Psychological Services.