Responsive and Realistic Approach to Parenting
Understanding children’s needs might be very challenging to most parents. How can we become aware of our children’s physical and emotional needs and realistically respond to them appropriately and consistently? Answering this question may not be easy but, with conscious effort to create a nurturing home environment, answers to this question can be found. This workshop intends to coach parents on how to be responsive and realistically identify and address the needs of our children for them to develop a healthy disposition.
- Understanding Family Dynamics
- Recognizing physical and emotional needs of children
- Addressing EGOcentrism in the Family
- Exploring Realistic Approaches in Producing well rounded Children
Who Should attend:
Parents, Grand Parents, Guardians and Teachers.
Regular Rate(walk in) and Discounts:
|Early Bird Registration||Walk-in Registration||Group (5 or more)|
- Workshop is inclusive of handouts, Certificate of Appreciation, Lunch, Snacks, & Drinks.
- Registration is Required.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 7 days before the workshop date.
- Payment can be deposited to MindPro Psychological Services.