The Solution-Focused Approach in Coping with Depression
The American Psychiatric Association describes depression (major depressive disorder) as a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how one thinks, feels, and behaves. The good news is, it can be treated. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease a person’s ability to function at work and at home.
Before depression can take over one’s ability to function effectively, the need to be educated about constructively dealing with it is a necessity.
- Assessment of each participant’s level of depression
- Facts about depression
- Causes and effects of depression
- Personal Intervention for depression
- Spotting a depressive person and identifying ways to effectively assist them
Who Should attend: ALL walks of life.
Regular Rate(walk in) and Discounts:
|Early Bird Registration||Walk-in Registration||Group (5 or more)|
|₱1,200||₱1,380||₱1,140 per person|
- Workshop is inclusive of handouts, Certificate of Appreciation, Lunch, Snacks, & Drinks.
- Registration is Required.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 7 days before the workshop date.
- Payment can be deposited to MindPro Psychological Services.