Practical Guide in Dealing With Difficult People
Dealing and handling difficult people is one of the hardest and most challenging tasks in our professional and personal life. Dealing with this type of people can be time consuming and emotionally draining. If left unchecked, difficult people can create a hostile work environment, hamper productivity, and impair employee relationships. Fortunately, this type of people is well-studied in the field of psychology. This course relies heavily on the latest research and provides practical formula on how to handle difficult people in certain situations.
- Overview of Difficult Behaviors
- Different Behavior Types of Difficult People
- Strategies in Responding to Different Behavior Types of Difficult People
- Practical Guide in Dealing with Difficult People
Who Should attend:
Any Employees, Managers, Supervisor or Officers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Sales Professional, Working Professional, Teachers, HR Personnel, Government Officials and those who are always interacting with different people.
Regular Rate(walk in) and Discounts:
|Early Bird Registration
|Group (5 or more)
|₱800 per person
- Workshop is inclusive of handouts, Certificate of Appreciation, Lunch, Snacks, & Drinks.
- Registration is Required.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 7 days before the workshop date.
- Payment can be deposited to MindPro Psychological Services.